Solid State Pharma Inc (SSPI) is a solid state science and crystallization engineering company founded on the basis of scientific knowledge, hands on experience and advanced characterization technologies utilization. SSPI is providing services to global pharmaceutical companies in the field of Crystallization engineering and solid state science.
Bookkeeping Associate position is a key contributor to the ongoing financial and administrative activities at SSPI reporting to the Office Manager. Bookkeeping Associate will contribute through supporting company operations by keeping the financial transactions up to date. Solid State Pharma encourages career growth and this opportunity may be open to transition into a full-time position as the company grows.
- Record all financial transactions in Sage accounting software
- Prepare expense reports
- Prepare cheques
- Generate accounts payable/receivable reports regularly
- Maintain records of supplier invoices and receipts
- Assist with financial forecasting and projection
- Provide administrative support to management as requested
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience
At least two years study in the field of management, commerce, business, economics, and accounting or related.
- Ability to use Microsoft office software is a must
- Good communication skills are required
- Knowledge of accounting is a plus
- Knowledge about Sage is a plus
- The successful candidate will go through internal training to learn Sage Software
Please submit Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Three references are needed for candidates who are shortlisted.
Open until filled
Expected Start Date