Solid State Pharma Inc. (SSPI) is a solid state science and crystallization engineering company founded on the basis of scientific knowledge, hands on experience and advanced characterization technologies utilization. SSPI provides services to pharmaceutical companies in the following areas: crystallization engineering, polymorph screening, salt screening, co-crystal screening, chiral resolution, polymorph quantification, converting amorphous material to crystalline solid, chemical and crystallization process modeling.
Reporting to Office manager, or other as assigned, the Logistics Coordinator is a contributor to the operations at SSPI. “Logistics Coordinator” will contribute through preparing and maintaining inventory, sourcing and procurement of chemicals, and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Inventory, sourcing, and procurement of lab supplies, chemicals, and some equipment
- Co-ordination with office manager and technical team regarding purchasing of supplies, chemicals, and equipment
- Maintaining and preparing documentation including equipment SOPs, maintenance plans, calibration documents
- Preparing shipments and required documentation
- Maintaining accurate SDS database in all laboratories
- Assisting with maintenance of Quality Management System (QMS) as per ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Follow the safety rules and housekeeping principles to maintain clean and safe working environment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum college degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Office, Word, Excel)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Team work spirit
- Familiarity with Quality Management Systems is a plus
- Experience with equipment maintenance is a plus
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk, hear, see, stand, walk, sit, smell and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to pick up ordinary weights.
Please submit Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Three references are needed for candidates who are shortlisted.
Open until filled
Expected Start Date