Part-Time Business Associate Position
Solid State Pharma Inc. is a leader in the delivery of crystallization engineering services including screening and selection of polymorphs, co-crystals, salts, and crystallization process development and optimization. SPPI has experienced great success with the workflows that have been developed by combining fundamentals of crystallization and solid form science with years of experience and high throughput techniques. SSPI is conducting research on pharmaceutical crystallization engineering, polymorph screening, salt screening, co-crystal screening, chiral resolution, polymorph quantification, converting amorphous material to crystalline solid, chemical and crystallization process modeling. SSPI is working with a large number of pharmaceutical companies across the globe to help them fully understand the solid state and crystallization of their drug candidates.
About Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax is one of the most beautiful and historic Canadian cities. Located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, there are numerous parks, campsites, trails and rivers around the city for outdoor activities. City life is also superb. With a population of more than 400,000, Halifax is home to many cultural attractions, museums, art galleries, pubs and clubs. The city hosts three major universities and many community colleges. The beautiful Annapolis valley, which is home to the highest tides in the world, and also mountainous Cape Breton, are within a few hours of drive from Halifax. Halifax has one of the mildest winters in Canada as well as one of the most pleasant summers, which you can enjoy on the beautiful water front boardwalk.
The “Business Associate” position is a key contributor to the ongoing operations at SSPI. He/she is responsible for identifying and organizing new opportunities and leads for the company, which is an integral part of the sales process. He/she will also be using Salesforce CRM software to gain insight into the current operations of our sales process. He/she must have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment, while remaining organized. This is a great position for those who desire a career in business development.
- Help to grow pipeline of new client opportunities
- Research and compile contacts and companies in various geographical locations
- Expand on current company proficiencies of Salesforce CRM software
- Input new leads into Salesforce
- Run various reports and analyze progress of sales operations
- Identify geographical areas with most opportunities
Education & Experience
- At least 3+ years of university schooling in business, marketing, economics, or science. Previous experience in industry is an asset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable of social media
- Well organized
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Experience with Salesforce software is a plus
- Ability to use Microsoft office software is a must
- Open till filled
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter describing why you are an ideal candidate: email@example.com